ALL OUT LACROSSE WINTER CLINICS
Winter Lacrosse Clinics take place during the winter season at some of the best indoor facilities around Denver and in subsequent communities where we offer winter training. With the advent of these indoor practice facilities, the opportunity to play lacrosse all-year round has come to fruition. In developing the ‘All Out’ lacrosse athlete, our focus is to offer mini-camps and training clinics during the winter months. The goal is to keep the lacrosse stick in a player’s hand throughout the year, as opposed to just during the season.
Off-season lacrosse is a great time to stay in shape and continue to develop lacrosse IQ skills. We hope you are as passionate about lacrosse as we are, and will jump at the opportunity to play lacrosse during the fall and winter months.
’13 Winter Clinics
2013 Winter Camps and Clinics!
* CUMMING, GEORGIA*
GIRLS LACROSSE COACHES/PARENTS AND PLAYERS CLINICS
We invite coaches and team members as well as other lacrosse enthusiasts that you may know to attend the clinics to prepare for the upcoming spring season. The Coaches/Parent Clinic will focus on the fundamentals of the game and understanding the rules, while focusing on positive and creative coaching techniques. In the Players Clinic, girls will be divided based on their age, size, and ability. Training includes small group position-specific and distinctive skills/fundamentals dynamic training. Beginners will be given more fundamental teaching. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- WHO: Youth and high school girls lacrosse coaches/parents and players (ages 6-18).
- WHEN: Sunday, January 20th, 2013
- Coaches/Parents Clinic: 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm (in classroom)
Coaches/Parent Clinic Overview:
- Girls Lacrosse 101
- Offense, Midfield, and Defensive Strategy
- Coaching Tips and Handouts
- All Out Lacrosse Coaching Approach
- Players Clinic: 3:45 pm – 5:30 pm (on field) – Coaches from clinic are invited to stay for on field observation.
- WHERE: North Forsyth High School, 3655 Coal Mountain Drive, Cumming, GA
- COST: To pay online please click here. * Groups of 3 or more and siblings receive 10% off. Scholarships available.
- Coaches: $50 * (NFHS Coaches’ cost: $35)
- Parents: $28
- Players: $40 * (NFHS Players’ cost: $28)
- REGISTRATION: Players, please fill out the form with your parent/guardian at the bottom of this page to register for the clinic. If you are a parent or coach, please use our Parent/Coach Registration.
- COACHING STAFF: Karin Hart (Defense, University of Denver ’11), Alyson Whitley (Reinhardt University, Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach), and current Reinhardt University players.
* DENVER, COLORADO*
“Jump start January” Pre-Season Team Clinics
Book your team clinic NOW for January and February! Low cost to your players and customized to your team’s preseason training needs for the best results for your teams’ pre-season training. Can include: dynamic warm ups, conditioning, stick work, defense and attack conceptual drills, midfield transition, and draw practice. Single and multiple clinic series available. We will not exceed a 10:1 ratio of players to coaches. Please contact email@example.com to set yours up today!
- WHO: Your High School Girls Lacrosse Team
- WHAT: Pre-Season Team Clinics
- WHEN: January – February, you set the day and time that works best for your team
- WHERE: Your school
- COST: Starting at $25 per player * Cost of clinic and coaches are based on number of clinic participants. We stick to a 10:1 player to coach ratio.
- PAYMENT: To pay online please click here.
- REGISTRATION: Players, please fill out the form with your parent/guardian at the bottom of this page to register for the clinic.
- COACHING STAFF: Karin Hart (Defense, University of Denver ’11), Becky Childs (Goalie, University of Denver ’09), Sarah Veneski (Attack, Franklin & Marshall ’10), and Tara Gardner (Defense, Loyola ’10).